My as yet unpatented Holy Golden B.H.A.B.P.I. Rules of media relations:
1) Be familiar with the media landscape ;
2) Have an idea what kind of stories will appeal to individual media ;
3) Appreciate different journalists’ agendas ;
4) Be equally comfortable selling in a story to FHM as to the FT ;
5) Package the story to make it as appealing as the last Rolo ;
6) If they say no, replace the receiver, alter the story slightly and call again using a seductive female voice.
One of my most enjoyable times in PR involved working two days a week selling-in FHM’s ‘High Street Honeys’ to the tabloids, and spending the remaining three days selling in European broadcast news interviews with TIME Magazine journalists embedded with the coalition troops in Baghdad.
I had an equally fun time hired to carry out freelance media relations in every department of Hill and Knowlton’s London office over a period of two years. I worked on everything from All-Bran to kangaroo meat.
Internet PR, online marketing, digital communications, SEO…there is no clear differentiation, but it all essentially boils down to how your brand is portrayed across digital platforms.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Bill Hunt Public Relations available right now.